WHERE TO FIND US
+39 06 5903379
Via dell’Astronomia 30 – Roma
Entrance to the Auditorium
Viale Umberto Tupini 65 – Roma
HOW TO GET THERE
Leonardo da Vinci Airport, Fiumicino (Rome)
- by car: drive on the Fiumicino-Rome motorway for 20 km, then enter the EUR district and drive for another 3 km (viale del Pattinaggio, via delle Tre Fontane, viale di Val Fiorita, piazzale Ferruccio Parri, viale Umberto Tupini, piazza Ghandi) until you reach Viale dell’Astronomia, 30;
- by train: take the Leonardo Express train to Termini Railway Station (32 minutes). To reach Eur from there, please follow “By Train” directions.
G.B. Pastine Airport, Ciampino (Rome)
- by car: drive on Via Appia Nuova towards Rome for 2 km. Then turn right on the Grande Raccordo Anulare towards Florence; after almost 10 km take exit number 26 to EUR Rome. From there, please follow “By Car” directions.
- by bus: take the shuttle bus going to Termini Railway Station. From there, please follow “By Train” directions.
There are two big Railway Stations in Rome: Termini is served by underground B and B1. Tiburtina, by the underground B. Once you are in on of the two stations, please take the underground B or B1 to Laurentina and get off at Eur Magliana. Walk 650 m to Viale dell’Astronomia, 30.
Take exit number 26 from the Grande Raccordo Anulare – to Eur Rome and continue towards Via Pontina and Via Cristoforo Colombo for 2.5 km.
Once you are in Piazzale dello Sport, turn right to Piazzale Pier Luigi Nervi/Viale dell’Umanesimo. Continue to Largo del Ciclismo then turn right into Viale dell’Umanesimo/Largo Mustafa Kemal Ataturk; turn right again into Viale Umberto Tupini/Piazza Ghandi and, finally, turn right into Viale dell’Astronomia (1.7 km).
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Underground. Linea B, stop Eur Magliana (walking distance 650m)
- Bus. Line 709 (stop Astronomia-Gandhi); lines 31, 771, 780 (stop Tupini-Astronomia)
- Taxi. The nearest station is in Viale Europa (walking distance 400m)