If the intention is to organize a memorable event or an efficient and innovative meeting, the Auditorium della Tecnica is the perfect space. Thanks to his environments Like this different and modular, you can assure yours _ guests an experience suggestive, especially from a technological point of view.
For information or reservations,
do not hesitate to contact us.
How to reach the Auditorium della Tecnica
BY PLANE – Leonardo da Vinci Airport, Fiumicino (Rome)
- Drive along the Fiumicino-Rome motorway for about 20 km, enter the EUR district and travel another 3 km to viale Umberto Tupini, 65.
- get the Leonardo Express train which arrives at Termini station in 32 minutes. From here, see below, BY TRAIN.
ON THE TRAIN
Rome has two main railway stations, Termini and Tiburtina.
Termini station is served by underground lines B and B1, Tiburtina station by line B.
Once you arrive at the station, get the metro B or B1 towards Laurentina. Get off at the EUR Magliana stop. From there, walk for 600 m to viale Umberto Tupini, 65.
From the Grande Raccordo Anulare, take exit no. 26 – direction EUR Roma and continue straight on via Pontina and via Cristoforo Colombo for around 2.5 km.
Arrived at Piazzale dello Sport, turn right into Piazzale Pier Luigi Nervi/viale dell’Umanesimo, continue in largo del Ciclismo, turn right into viale dell’Umanesimo/largo Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and finally turn right into viale Umberto Tupini.
WITH PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Subway: Line B, Eur Magliana stop (600 meters away)
- Bus: Line 709 (Astronomia-Gandhi stop); lines 31, 771, 780 (Tupini-Astronomia stop)
- Taxi: To reserve a taxi by telephone, call 063570. The nearest station is in viale Europa (400 meters away).